Christ Trumpet Ministries embraces all the biblical truths and all the fundamental apostolic doctrines according to the New Testament. Evangelism is our major mission reaching out to the lost in all nations winning souls to Christ. We are a non-denominational church obliged to establish community fellowships for true and faithful Christians who worship God in Truth and Spirit searching daily all the scriptures that in them there is eternal life.
We aim at transforming all nations with the word of God, serving the communities where we have offices to bring up wholesome Christians developed spiritually, morally, socially, academically and economically, not forsaking to stand with the needy, orphans and the desperate children and women in the community, ministering love to the hurting world.
The main vision for Christ Trumpet Ministries is ‘’To preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to all creations with demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit reviving the True Virgin Bride of Christ set ready for Rapture’’. Mark16:15
To fulfill the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ which He gave to the Church, ‘’Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world’’. Amen.
To fulfill the greatest commandment of the Law of God which Jesus Christ gave unto his disciples saying; Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind and Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself Matthew22:37-39.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. Oneness of God; we believe in one true God, eternally existing in three manifestations – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Elohim) (1John5:7). We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man, crucified, died, resurrected on the third day from the grave, ascended up in heaven in glory seated at the right hand of the majesty making intercession for us as our advocate and high priest. We believe that God is a Spirit and those who worship Him do it in truth and Spirit (John4:24).
2. The holy Bible; We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original Writing, as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life. The Bible is the Word of God without any error, a sufficient and final revelation of all saving knowledge, faith and obedience (2 Timothy3:16).
3. Salvation; we believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and incurred the penalty of sin which is death physically and spiritually. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins a substitutionary sacrifice and all who believe in Him are justified through His shed blood. We believe that all who repent of their sins and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God (Romans10:9).
4. Baptism; We believe in water Baptism which is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in His burial and resurrection (Colossians2:12). We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit; and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers (Ephesians4:11).
5. Three works of Grace; we believe in Justification that the righteous shall live by faith (Galatians3:11), we believe in sanctification being cleansed from all sin, made a new creation (holy) by the blood of Jesus until the consummation of salvation(1 Corinthians1:2). We believe in Pentecostalism which is the baptism of the Holy Spirit to every man that believes in the lord Jesus as a seal assurance for eternal life. (Acts2:1-4, Ephesians4:30).
6. Holy Communion; We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ordained the Lord’s Supper to be observed as an act of obedience and as perpetual witness symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until he comes (1 Corinthians11:24-25).
7. Prophesy; we believe in the words of the prophets for they are God’s Mouthpiece, God does nothing before revealing it to His servants the prophets (Amos3:7-8, 1 Thessalonians5:19-20). God maintains and keeps His covenants and promises in actual standards and times, the bible is a prophetic living word of God, God’s prophetic calendar shows that we are living in the Midnight hour anticipating the Rapture of the Bride of Christ (Matthew25:6).
8. Divine Healing; We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old and New Testament and is an essential part of the Gospel for the quickening of the believers (Matthew10:7-8).
10. Rapture of the Church; we believe that the lord Jesus Christ is coming in glory to take for himself a Bride (church) without spot and blemish who washed their robes in his shed blood. We believe that the one true Church is the whole company of Born Again Christians irrespective of denomination who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit translated into the image of his person and are they that shall be raptured (1 Thessalonians4:16-17).
11. Israel; we stand, support and pray for the peace of Israel, they are God’s Holy and Chosen people through which all nations are blessed and believe that this is the time for their salvation (Isaiah60:1), God shall judge all their enemies, destroy them, and He shall establish the kingdom of Israel in Jerusalem Forevermore.
12. Eternal Judgment; we believe in the bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ as a Lion of Judah, the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal expulsion of those who have rejected the offer of salvation (Revelation20:12, Revelation22:12).
Welcome to Christ Trumpet Ministries and it’s our sincere prayer that this day you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour so that all the promises of God be fulfilled in your life.
Behold we are living in the Midnight hour, a watch full of darkness where men are seemingly asleep, Believers falling away from the faith of our lord Jesus Christ resorting to false demonic teachings of self-pleasure, a generation of backslidden Christians with dead epistles and dogmas. At a time like this when most men are utterly worried and fallen asleep, I can hear the sound of heaven, a Blow of a mighty trumpet warning and calling the sleeping Bride of Christ (church) to awake and trim her lamp and fill it with the oil (be filled with the Holy Spirit) (Matthew25:6) and calling the entire house of Israel to salvation through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. The world is receiving her last call; This is the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ himself calling and choosing for Himself a bride set ready for rapture. If you hear God’s voice today, don’t harden your heart, tomorrow might be too late.
Message of the Hour
“And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.”